The term cloud computing means many things to many people: to some, it’s revolutionary, while to others, it’s a new word for old technology. In this MVA training course, we sort out the difference, introduce the different approaches and implementations of cloud computing with cloud training, and explain how it’s affecting IT today.
In this introductory session, you’ll learn:
- What the cloud really is, and how it works in practice
- Different types of cloud implementations, and their infrastructures
- What kind of management systems are required
- How cloud solutions can balance workloads for more efficient processes
- The differences between different cloud offerings, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- How to find the right cloud computing solution for varying business requirements.
This track consists of 2 main parts and will take you approximately 40 minutes to complete.